|Few areas of the law in Ireland are evolving as quickly as employment law and, at Michael Houlihan & Partners, our employment law specialists have kept apace with developments in this area.
As a result, we provide a comprehensive, innovative service to our clients, advising on all aspects of the law governing employers, employees and the workplace, including:
- The representation of businesses and individuals before all courts, tribunals, and in arbitrations
- Claims arising from stress, bullying and harassment at work
- Employment contracts, including contracts for consultants and independent contractors
- Arrangements with key employees such as compensation and benefits, as well as auxiliary issues like restrictive practice clauses
- Pensions and employee benefits
- The formulation of policy for matters such as disciplinary hearings, dismissal and harassment
- Health and safety matters
- Issues relating to employment equality
- Employers' obligations under Irish and EU legislation
- Transfers of undertakings, redundancy, reorganisation, mergers and acquisitions and plant relocations
For more information on our employment law practice, contact Paul Tuohy or Kate McInerney .
* In contentious business, a solictor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.